Sunday 14 February 2010

Cards For Children

I thought I'd share the cards from my latest class with you. The theme was cards for children under 11, and each was designed with a little surprise.
This card was made using the Ollyfant Princess stamp, which was coloured with my beloved promarkers.

The pop out crown inside was made using a WS template.

The next card uses the Woodware Pirate Mischeif stamp set, which is simply adorable and a must have for cards for small boys.

Inside I made a tresure map explosion.

Finally, the third card uses the new Papermania, Hugs and Honey sheep stamp, and the mini card springs to make his head wobble.

I hope you like them :-)
I've just entered these into the fortnightly challenge at magical crafts .

4 comments:

  1. All great cards I especially love the sheep one
    Thanks for joining in at MCFC

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all fantastic cards for kids the princess one is very cute but I think my favourite one is the exploding map one it's brilliant. Thanks for playing at MCFC.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 terrific cards, they are alls pot on for our challenge this week, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fabulous cards Sharon, especially lovew the pop-out crown on the first.

    Thanks for joining as at Magical Crafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete