Tuesday 16 March 2010

Hooty Birthday

It's been another busy day in my little sweat shop - I've mended a hammock, unstuffed a pillow, shortened a pair of trousers, then my favourite - NOT, 2 pleated skirts needed shortening.
Anyway that finished, I thought it was time to make some cards.
I've actually made 2 today, but one is for my sisters birthday on Thursday, so I'm not posting that one yet.
This card was made using some odd bits of card lying around on my desk, and a lovely Pink Gem stamp.
It follows the sketch for this weeks challenge on Passion for Promarkers. It is a suitable Happy Birthday card for a man, so can be entered in Cards for Men, and finally is a celebration card, so I'm sneaking it into the Cute Card Thursday challenge.


9 comments:

  1. Aww - he is a cutie. Its a great male card - i love the embossed papers.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fabulous image beautifully coloured and fantastic card design. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. Hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, what a cute card. Love the image and the embossed panels are fab. A perfect card for those 'difficult' males! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Sharon. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute card Sharon
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. another fab card Sharon. I never find matching bits lying around on my craft desk i.e. the dining room table, just wine and gravy stains. Hugs Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your little cute owl is a HOOT Sharon! (sorry). Smashing card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete