Monday 1 March 2010

Sunflower Bear

I was very excited last week when a little envelope of goodies arrived from Lili of the Valley, including the stamp used below. Now all I had to do was find a challenge so I could use him.
Well, I excelled myself and found two.
Firstly, I have used the sketch from this fortnights Teddy Stampers blog, and secondly I have used brown and mint colours so that I can also enter him in this weeks the Just Cute Bears challenge.
Just been hopping around, as you do, and I came across the Pink Elephant challenge, which this week is to add green to your card, so I thought this card might be quite appropriate, and also the promarker challenge - back to nature.
:o)

11 comments:

  1. i can see why you were excited - he is really sweet and i just love that big cheerful sunflower.
    I really like that retro looking background paper too
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I do love that cute bear!!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, I love that Popcorn Bear. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning creation Sharon and a cute little teddy bear. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Stampers, we look forward to your continued support. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute teddy bear on your card, another one for my wish list! thanks for joining in the fun at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card

    Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is a cutie, love it. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week, hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at PFP
    Love sarah (GDT)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an adorable card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, lovely card. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete