Saturday 27 March 2010

Therapy

I think I need more than therapy to cure my addiction to blogging at the moment, but hey chocolate would definitely help !!!!!
This was just a quickie that I made with a stamp I've had for a long time but never used, but when I saw the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge this week, it just seemed to fit. The colours used, follow the recipe for the Create 4 Fun - brown, cream and pink, and finally I am entering it in the Cupcake Craft challenge - food and drink.
I hope you like it :o)

3 comments:

  1. Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharon - you are such a bad influence - I go on your blog and end up entering challenges where do you find them all ?? Loving ALL your cards :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete