Friday 9 April 2010

Oriental Wallet

Just a quick visit to blogland today.
I taught my over the edge class this morning and I hope the ladies enjoyed it. Then I came home to a house of 6 year old children and a seen of utter devastation - "Oh well", as my Mum would say - "it's a clean mess dear !!!"
This is a card I've made again and again in various forms, as the little bar that holds the card shut comes completely out, so can be used as a bookmark as well - so quick, card and gift combined.
I thought this oriental version would fit nicely into the Rainbow Ladies challenge - red, black and gold + oriental theme.
I hope you like ;=)




3 comments:

  1. What a super idea Sharon I love it. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get sorted with the kids too lol. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sharon, I don't just LIKE it, I LOVE it!!! Is this your template design? Can we use it, too? I can see all sorts of ways to make cards with this idea. Your oriental version is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and elegant card!! LOVE it!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete