Sunday 12 September 2010

Anyone For Badminton

Afternoon everyone.
I've just finished tweaking my second card for my Interactive Card class at In 2 Crafting on Saturday. I have had the Penny Black stamp - good game..., for a long time lurking at the back of a drawer, so when I got it out the other day it screamed slider card to me, so that is what I have done, so now the shuttlecock rolls between the two little characters. The backing paper is by Craft Creations and the flowers are some by Prima from my rather large stash. I hope the ladies will like it.
Anyhow I thought I'd enter it in;
Cards For Men - Long Summer Days
Penny Black Saturday - Men/Boys card
Pile It On - Pile on the Layers
Penny's Paper Crafty - Happy Birthday
and finally
Rosie D's - One for the Boys
I hope you like my creation - back soon with number 3 for the class - HOPEFULLY
Hugs Sharon x



11 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will love it!!! It's gorgeous!! xx Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...hope everyone has a fab time at the class on Saturday.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I shall enjoy making this card. I love Penny Black stamps and the backing paper is just sooo suitable.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great fun! Thanks for playing along at Cards for Men.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't send a message yesterday for some reason! Love the card! What a good idea for a slider card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous idea ... love your slider card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. We do hope to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever card - love it. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute male card..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is genius!!! I made one of these spinners only one time and this is awesome! Perfect for the image too! :)

    ReplyDelete