Monday 6 December 2010

Blowing Bubbles

Morning All.
Hurray, children have gone back to school and Hubby is back at work - normality, or as close to as it gets in this household has returned.
It's time for another sketch challenge over at Sketch and Stash, and I am delighted to be a Guest Designer for them again.
One lucky person could win a fantastic $20 voucher to spend on line at Simon Says Stamps, so its got to be worth an entry.
I must confess I bought this stamp earlier in the year and have only just used it - it reminded me of my eldest son when he was little, as he used to spend hours blowing bubbles.
The image has been coloured with Promarkers, and the background paper is by Craft Creations. I have also gone over the bubbles with Glossy accents to make them raised and shiny.
I hope you like my effort, and will go on over to Sketch and Stash and join in the fun.


I'd like to enter it into the following challenges;

Cute Card Thursday - the blues
Paper Play - monochromes
and
The Crazy Challenge - on the go

Thanks for looking, and I'll be back really soon.

Sharon x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon
    A really nice card, I love the muted tones.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and the colour tones you have used. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very sweet...love your choice of monochrome colours. Thanks for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week and good luck!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete