Thursday 23 December 2010

Flintstone Christmas

Afternoon.
Well I think this is it, my last Christmas card of the year - unless the dreaded ginger kitten eats another card - as he did to my Angelic Tilda card in the post below. I left the room for 5 minutes to come back to a torn and shredded card and a cat looking cute with the remains of a flower hanging from his chops - he is sooooo in the dog house.
Anyhow, this is a quick decoupage card for hubby, who watches as many cartoons as the kids do, so I thought this would be right up his street.
I hope everyone who reads this has a Lovely Christmas and a very crafty New Year.
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges;
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - non traditional Christmas
A Spoonful Of Sugar - a Christmas card
My Time To Craft - Santa baby
Papertake - anything goes
Crafts and Me - anything goes
Sarah Hurley - last minute Christmas cheer (Thanks Lisa)
and
Fresh Brewed - merry Christmas
Thanks for looking
Big Christmas Hugs
Sharon xx

14 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Sharon and it is great that you shared it with us at MTTCC this week. Have a great Christmas and hope we see you again in the new year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas Card, your hubby will love it.

    Merry Christmas to you too hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally fabulous card!! Hubby will love it! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card very funny John will love it! Have a great christmas Sharon. See you in the new year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - love the image, why not enter it into Sarah Hurleys last minute christmas cheer challenge
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card - Merry Christmas to you & yours.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Sharon! ;)
    Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
    I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, I used to love the Flintstones!!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
    Happy Christmas !
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation Sharon... I am so in love with the scene.
    Thanks for playing along with us at FBC this week.
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the Flintstones image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect boys card Sharon, i love the cat tent, they look so cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, I love the Flintstones. Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley this week.

    Patsi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete