Thursday 3 February 2011

CRAFT Challenge GDT Member

What an exciting day it is today, I can finally tell everyone that I have been invited to be the Guest Designer for February at the C.R.A.F.T. challenge blog. I'd like to thank all the ladies there for inviting me to join them for the month - Thank You xx.


Their challenge this time is called...............In the Roll of a Die.

They would like to see you use die cuts on your creations. The sponsor for this challenge is Diecut Dreams, who are offering a "50 piece Valentines Die cut Cupcake kit, cut in yummy Romantic Red, Hot Candy Pink and Pure White quality card," as the prize.

I have used one of my favorite LOTV stamps on my GDT card. Then the image has been cut out using a Quickutz cookie cutter, before being mounted on a scallop circle, which was cut using my beloved nestabilities. The flourishes were cut using the Marianne D Creatables swirl, leaf die. Finally, the flowers were made using a new purchase - a Crealies Creative Flowers cutting die, which I have layered together to give a fuller effect.
I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges;
Crafty Catz - flowers
Totally Paper Crafts - one for the kiddies (how many of us have dressed up in Mums high heels)
Totally Gorjuss - as you like it
My Time To Craft - flourishes
and
Papertake Weekly - anything goes + flower
I hope you like the card, and that you will pop on over to CRAFT, and join in the die cutting challenge.
Thanks for looking,
Sharon x

11 comments:

  1. Love the colours used on the LOTV card - beautiful.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Congrats Sharon thats fab news
    Your card is Gorgeous!!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - just love the soft colours.
    Thanks for joining our 'Kiddies' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    And congrats on your GDT spot.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you as guest DT!! Gorgeous card, love the colour and I so need some more swirl dies!! Hugs Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say ! It is sooooo good! And it disappeared 'Just like that!' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, ths is so pretty, love the colour, well done on your GDT - Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!! well done you :) loving the card ... colours are gorgeous!! may have to get myself those flower dies - TDF!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations and wonderfull card
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharon
    A gorgeous card,love the colours,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, great image and colours. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete