Wednesday 1 February 2012

Hugs

Afternoon All.
Well what a lovely sunny day it is here in Essex, but boy oh boy it's freezing and the wind could chop your legs off.
Before I tell you about todays card, I must apologise about the poor photo, but yeserday it was just so grey that I had real trouble with the picture.
The card is ready for the new challenge over at Fab 'n' Funky, where this time round we would like you to create something using a digi image - a nice easy challenge :o)
I have used a Sugar Nellie digi on my card, with Nitwit backing papers. The image is coloured with ProMarkers as usual, and because I couldn't find my glue dots, I've actually sewn all the buttons on - I must be mad.
Anyhow, I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
My Time To Craft - A is for adorable
Partytime Tuesdays - anything goes
The Pink Elephant - 1 image, 2 DP and 3 buttons
and
Crazy 4 Challenges - layer it on
Thanks for looking, and I'll be back again soon.
Hugs Sharon x



8 comments:

  1. Adorable birthday card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I just love this image - just adorable. Love the papers
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable Sharon.......and yes it's freezing here in Essex...brrrr...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sharon and love that digi image. That boy looks soooo serene and quiet . . . not noticed that expression on any of my children lately!!!

    Suny still in Essex but oh so very cold,
    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card:) Image is very cute!
    Here in Finland we have today -24 freeze...pretty cold...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice...what a great layout! Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT.

    Janet, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the image and the fab layout. Stunning. Hugs Lisa x

    ReplyDelete