Sunday 19 August 2012

Skater Boy

Afternoon All.
Well what a scorcher of a day. Just thought I'd pop by and share my DT card for the new challenge at Here Come The Boys with you all, before I head off out to a BBQ with friends. The challenge this time round is a brilliant sketch, designed by our very own Woo - an incredibly talented lady.
I have used a Hanglar image coloured with ProMarkers on my creation. All the papers are from a Nitwit collection, which means they all co-ordinate really well.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
Send A Smile For Kids - anything goes for kids
Crafting For All Seasons - use bright colours
and
Paper Pretties - square cards
Thanks for looking, and I'll see you all again soon
Hugs Sharon xx


7 comments:

  1. Such a cutie Sharon...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab cool card for a boy Sharon. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant card design, Sharon. Such a great template and the image is so cute. I love the colour palette too.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for a Boy! I love that image and your coloring. Thanks for joining us in the Anything goes challenge at Send A smile 4 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. Love your colors and layout.
    Thanks for joining our last challenge at Craft Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete