Friday 14 September 2012

Autumn Hues

Morning All.
Sorry running really late with this post again, as I should ave put it up yesterday - I'll be getting the sack soon :o(
This card is for the new challenge over at CRAFT, where this week we would like to see your 'Autumn' inspired creations. We have 4 amazing sponsors this time, so there are plenty of prizes up for grabs from Digital Delights, eyeCandie Creations, Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and LEJ Designs.
I have used another LOTV stamp on my creation, coloured with ProMarkers, and would like to enter it in the following challenges;
Frilly and Funkie - vintage - outdoors
Lexi's Creations - autumn colours
Lollipop Crafts - autumn frolics
Anyone For Anya - creamy latte
Allsorts - layers
and
Crafty Calendar - browns and creams
Thanks for looking and I'll be back again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


4 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant card hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. What a sweet image and I just love the papers and layers. Thanks for sharing at Lexi's Creations.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon,

    great card. Love the DP and this cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    PS: I've Blog-Candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute cards. Stunning design. After visiting the PVC Cards company i have realize between the nature gifted and the people that there hard work made them designers. I really appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete