Sunday 14 July 2013

You're A Hoot

Afternoon All.
Another fortnight has flown by, and once again it is time for a new challenge over at Here Come The Boys.
It is a really easy one this time, it's........
'Anything Goes', (as long as it is male orientated, sorry no pink and girlies)
I've gone for a clean and simple looking card this time, but it is 8 layers of paper pieced parts - so not quite as simple as it looks - halfway through I wish I'd just coloured it in lol .
I would like to enter my little fellows in the following challenges;
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Robyn's Fetish - things with wings
Allsorts - fur and feathers
and
Totally Papercrafts - all of a flutter
Thanks for looking, and enjoy the sun
Hugs Sharon xx

5 comments:

  1. This is super Sharon and thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon this made me chuckle :) Wow 8 layers! You can tell it's layered, you should take a close up pic of just the owls to show all that work off! I thought the same thing this week about coloring it in when I was fussy cutting watercolor paper! LOL! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sharon - love the CAS design and all those wonderful layers of the image.
    Thanks for playing along at TPC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining the Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete