Sunday 22 September 2013

Baby Congratulations

 Afternoon All
Well it's time once again time for a new challenge over at Here Come The Boys. This time we would like to see your 'Baby Boy' cards. Please check out the other DT cards, as I am sure they will inspire you to come join in the fun.
I have used a Stampin' Up stamp to create my card, coloured with ProMarkers.
I would like to enter my creation in the following challenges;
Card Makin' Mamas - for kids
Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday Baby
I Love ProMarkers - anything goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - something blue
The Cutie Pie Challenge - cute cards for boys
and
Clear It Out - lets hear it for the boys
Thanks very much for looking, and I'l see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card...great design and I love the cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at TPC this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how sweet, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Sharon. So cute and a beautiful colour choice too! Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete