Wednesday 6 May 2015

Handsome Max

Hello All
It's that time of the week again for another new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty. This time round we would like your 'Anything Goes' creations, so why not pop on over and admire the brilliant DT cards and join in the fun yourself. We have two great sponsors;
Inky Impressions, who are offering a $10 gift certificate


and
Paper Creator who are offering a £10 credit


I have used Handsome Max, from Paper Creator for my card. I just found him adorable.He has been decoupaged to add some dimension to him. The sentiment was from a Stampin Up set.
I would like to enter my creation in the following challenges;
Everybody Art - happy birthday
Crafting  From The Heart - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Cutie Pie - all about the boys
and
Thanks for popping by. See you again soon
Hugs Sharon xx



3 comments:

  1. Awesome job Sharon !! Love how it turned out :) I may just have to get this lil' guy, for future cards for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image you have used. Great layout & choice of colours x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute card. :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Hugs Line

    ReplyDelete