Wednesday 3 June 2015

Let's Go Fishing

Hello Again,
My, aren't the weeks flying by fast. I can't believe it's time for yet another new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty. This week we have another 'Anything Goes' challenge, nice and easy so lets have lots of entries. Our sponsors this week are 

and
I have used one of the images from Imagine That! for my DT card. It has been coloured with ProMarkers. I couldn't resist adding a fish charm or 3.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Craft Creations - all creatures great and small
Double Click - Fathers day/man project
Mod Squad - happy birthday
Doodle Pantry - anything goes using a digi
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Card Mania - metal embellishment
The Pink Elephant - male card
and
CRAFT - fathers day/male
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you again soom
Hugs Sharon xx


8 comments:

  1. Brilliant image fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and image, thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is fab and I just love the charms! Thank you for sharing with us at the CRAFT Challenge this week. Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love to fish. I have those same charms so thanks for the inspiration and...Thanks for joining us in the Ants in the Pantry Challenge #6 at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the fish charms too. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the <a href="http://modsquadchallenge.blogspot.com”>Mod Squad Challenge</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card! I absolutely love the charms on it. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Masculine Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine birthday card! Love the metal fish on the twine. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sharon - This card is so fabulous and cool!! Love your coloring and that background paper and those fish charms just make this card a knock out!!! So amazing!! So glad you joined us over at DoubleClick Skittles for the Father's Day/Man card challenge!!

    Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com) Doubleclick DT

    ReplyDelete