Tuesday 15 September 2015

Spider Owl

Hello Everyone.
It's time once again for another new challenge over at Cardz For Guys - would just like to say how much I love this blog, as I adore making male themed cards. This week we would like to see some 'Embossing' on your male orientated creations. This can either be dry embossed, like mine or you can use heat embossing, the choice is yours.
I have been playing with my Stampin' Up owl builder punch again, and have made Spider Owl, The backgrounds have been dry embossed using a Tim Holtz folder for his web. The black layer has also had some silver gilding wax added to highlight the design.
I hope you like my little creation, and that it inspires you to hop on over to the main blog to check out the other DT cards, or better still to join in.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - anything goes with bright colours
Paperminutes - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - animal magic
A Gem Of A Challenge - boys, boys, boys
4 Crafty Chicks - birthday
and
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


7 comments:

  1. What a fun use of that owl punch and ef. Love the spiderman owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! This is so incredibly cute! I'm going to have to pin this card for a future CASE! What a clever and fun card with Spidey-Owl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So scary cute, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a funny owl, thanks for showing it for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous way to use the owl punch! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! What a cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete