Wednesday 2 September 2015

Tool Box

Hello Blogland
Today sees another of my favorite box cards. This time round it is for the new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty, where this week we are looking for you creations 'using a sentiment'. There are 2 sponsors this time round Crafty Sentiments and Deedee's Designs.
I got to choose which I'd like to work with, so choose Tool Time from Deedee's. As soon as I say it, I knew I wanted to turn it into a tool box. The panels have been stamped with a wood grain stamp, brown on brown, and then have been run through a wood grain embossing folder to give more detail. Even the support struts are stamped and embossed. Hopefully this will be an ideal card for a D.I.Y. lover.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Deep Ocean - for the boys
Crafty Cardmakers - no patterned paper
Get Creative - no printed papers
Incy Wincy - anything goes
and
Crafty Friends - use a sentiment
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx



8 comments:

  1. Great box card. I am going to attempt one of these this weekend. You have inspired me. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our no patterned paper challenge.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you fix it..yes you can! Great box card!
    Thanks for joining our "use a sentiment" challenge at Crafty Friends, hope to see you soon, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic pop up box sharon, I love the wood paper effect
    thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafty Friends and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Crafty Friends DT member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. Hugs Traci DT xx
    Visit me at http://craftycrested.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Sharon and would suit my SIL, erecting a shed in my back garden as I type, perfectly!

    Thanks for sharing in my No Patterned Papers Challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use a sentiment” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Crafty Friends)
    (DT Tuesday Throwdown)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a brilliant design. I love the stamping and the embossing, such detail. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges No. 22 No Patterned Papers and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete