Wednesday 28 October 2015

Gardener Jim

Hello
Today's creation is for the new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty, and this time round we have a lovely easy 'Anything Goes' challenge. 
Our sponsors this week are Dr Digi and Karleigh Sue. I was lucky enough to be given a Dr Digi image to play with. I am going through a CAS phase at the moment, so I choose to colour just parts of the image with my ProMarkers, which I cut out, shaped and remounted onto another copy of the image. This made the adorable gardener 'pop' from the card - I really like this technique, and hope you do too.
Please hop on over to the main blog and check out the other DT creations, and join in the fun.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Shopping Our Stash - go paperless
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Love To Scrap - anything goes
Whoopsi Daisy - hand coloured image
Brown Sugar - anything goes
and
Crafting With Friends - anything goes
I'll be back again soon, with another creation.
Hugs Sharon xx


5 comments:

  1. My goodness you have fussy cut round the image so perfectly. Love your colouring and your partial colouring idea. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image, reminds me of my Grandad! Thanks for playing along with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Go Paperless" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome project with so many details! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, love the colored figure against the black and white background !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete