Tuesday 8 March 2016

Jeepers Creepers

Hello Everyone
Todays card is for the next challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz, where this week we would like to see your 'Paper Pieced', male, themed creations.
This is one of my all time favorite techniques,so I simply loved this challenge. I have used a Woodware stamp set to create my card, and it was really good fun to do, until I had to cut all those laces out - lol. This is such a versatile set, as depending on the colour choice it would suit either a male or female teenager.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Eureka Stamps - paper piecing
Come and Get It- favorite technique
Crafting With Friends - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
and
Crafty Gals Corner - all about the boys
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


10 comments:

  1. I love that stamp too, as you say perfect for the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamp, love your paper piercing, too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great guy card! Your paper piecing is super - I really like matching the shoes and the background. I do want to reach out and tie the dangling laces - not sure how you managed all that cutting. Thanks for sharing at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!!! I can see that the laces would make you wonder about what you got yourself into, but the finished product is more than worth it! Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI this week :)
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant paper pieced project!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card! I love the colors and the paper piecing that you did :)
    Thanks for sharing it at CAGIC! xx Kaja

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB card! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion.
    Good Luck
    Jenna, DT
    Jenna's Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. I do love that image. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting From The Heart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great guy card, I love the paper choice.Thanks for joining our paper piecing challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing paper piecing. Great job. Complicated and cool. Just perfect for our challenge at Eureka stamps challenge this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete