Thursday 26 May 2016

Vintage Chic

Hello All
It's time once again for another new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. I must admit this was a challenge I dreaded, as I was completely out of my comfort zone, so I hope I've done OK,
The challenge this fortnight is 'Vintage or Shabby Chic',
I have used an old stacking topper from my stash, and the papers and embellishments came from my local Poundland.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Deep Ocean - shabby chic or vintage
and
Everybody Art - for the girls
Thanks for stopping by and looking at my little creation, and I hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon xx


3 comments:

  1. I think you did a wonderful job of creating a vintage/shabby chic card! Thank you so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    lovely creation
    thanks for joining us at crafting for all seasons
    hugs Lisbeth DT

    ReplyDelete